Sad & Glad

Anne Garrison

May 6, 2015, 2:42:42 AM5/6/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Hi Graeme,

I'm sad that this issue hasn't been resolved for you and Etsy. I think what has happened is terrible. It smacks of such disloyalty from the Etsy camp and that is something for which I have little tolerance.

I am glad to see your post indicates Blugrin will be spreading its wings to other platforms. Even gladder to see Shopify on the list. As much as I love all of their bells and whistles, one of the weakest areas is the ability to bulk edit. I've tried a few of the available apps and haven't found one that comes even close to BETSI capabilities.

So, cheers to silver linings!

Best,
Anne
Anne Garrison Studio