Well, they did it...

Fleurish Walls

May 18, 2015, 6:21:59 PM5/18/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
All of my listings are showing as expired or inactive in Betsi as of 5:20 p.m. CST...

What May Come

May 19, 2015, 2:01:07 AM5/19/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
So disappointing.   I kind of wonder if Etsy even talked to Graeme.    From what I understand (from what I last heard) they were refusing to even open a dialogue.

Lenore Berry-Zaragosa

May 19, 2015, 4:16:49 AM5/19/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
I'm waiting to hear from Graeme about this.

Lenore Berry-Zaragosa

May 19, 2015, 4:18:24 AM5/19/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
I'm waiting to hear from Graeme about this. I wouldn't be surprised if Etsy obliterated other 3rd party softwares as well.

LPS Mads

May 19, 2015, 5:46:47 AM5/19/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Even the Blugrin Facebook page is gone :(

CarrieDee

May 19, 2015, 2:46:06 PM5/19/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
I'm so very upset about this!

Fleurish Walls

May 19, 2015, 3:41:21 PM5/19/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
I will second that emotion... What a great loss to the Etsy seller community :-( It is not often that you run across first-rate 3rd party apps that have the great customer service Graeme and the Blugrin team offered their customers... even to those who used the free app... I'm sitting here needing to make LOTS of updates and not EVEN wanting to look at the Etsy editing interface. Bleckkkk!!!

Lenore Berry-Zaragosa

May 20, 2015, 12:03:41 AM5/20/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
I hear you. :-(