Just found out about this! And I am heartbroken!

Summer Wallington

Apr 1, 2015, 6:43:26 PM4/1/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com

I've had my Etsy shop closed for a few weeks and just tried to reopen this afternoon. My shop is very busy and I honestly used my Betsi all the time. I activated all my listings in Etsy- almost 600 listings- synced and reloaded my Betsi and my Betsi is empty, there is nothing showing. Synced and reloaded again but it still shows I have an empty shop. I thought we could use Betsi until May 18th?

I just don't understand how this could be removed. Etsy cannot possibly expect me to click on each of my 600 listings and make edits. I need to remove one sentence from each listing and add a new sentence- something that would literally take five minutes with Betsi and Etsy wants me to do it individually and it would honestly take days.

Starlite

Apr 2, 2015, 8:36:24 AM4/2/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
You probably need to do this. Uninstall Betsi from your computer and then go to the Blugrin site and download the latest version and it will work fine.