NEW PROJECT

blugrinCo

May 5, 2015, 11:27:10 PM5/5/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

We still can't comment on the future of BETSI & Tools4Etsy.com as we are still talking with Etsy.

What I can say is that we are taking BETSI to other platforms as requested by sellers. The BETSI app will become multiple apps.

If Etsy agrees to keep our API active, the new name will be "BETSI for Etsy".

We will have other apps for other platforms like "BETSI for Shopify", "BETSI for xyz". What platforms would you like us to support?

Graeme

What May Come

May 6, 2015, 2:39:38 AM5/6/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Shoplify would be at the very top of my list. :)
Although I haven't started using them yet, they are in my eminent future.

I do sincerely hope Etsy allows the API, though. You are a huge help to so many sellers there, myself included.

For Handmade

May 6, 2015, 11:06:41 AM5/6/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
That's great news for those using Shopify!

Shopify has offered a discount for members of the Shopify team on etsy who are opening a new Shopify shop, so if you are thinking about starting a shop (or already have one and want to discuss the various aspects) search Teams for Shopify to apply.

LiveLongAndProsper

May 6, 2015, 7:18:57 PM5/6/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Glad to hear from you. How about 3dCart?

Shopify doesn't have stock levels for its variations unless you purchase an app. That already makes it more expensive than 3dCart.

art.alt...@gmail.com

May 6, 2015, 7:24:50 PM5/6/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
I think I have stock levels for variations. It is in a weird place, but it is part of the basic package.

I'm glad I can look forward to Betsi for Shopify!!!!!

art.alt...@gmail.com

May 6, 2015, 7:25:45 PM5/6/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
I started my shopify site a month or so ago. I emailed anyway to see if they will give me the discount anyway. Can't hurt to ask. Thanks for letting us know.

For Handmade

May 6, 2015, 10:33:57 PM5/6/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
They're pretty strict about it, you have to sign up from a specific link for the discount and there are some criteria that have to be met, etc.; they want it to be for new shops only. The only way to get it for a current shop would be to sign up for a new shop from the correct link, transfer the current shop over to the new one, and then cancel the older one. Probably way too much work to be worth it.

unnamed

May 7, 2015, 3:46:52 AM5/7/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
I am extremely happy to hear talks are still happening.  This silence has been deafening.

Carolyn Finnell

May 7, 2015, 9:51:46 AM5/7/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Shopify would be my choice. I will continue to hope that you can work things out with Etsy. Running my stores without Betsi is going to be such a pain.

Janine King

May 7, 2015, 10:13:41 AM5/7/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Wonderful news Graeme! I just signed up for a Shopify store the other day.

Still hopeful things work out for you with Etsy, too.

Janine :)

elise thomas

May 7, 2015, 11:48:43 AM5/7/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
BETSI for Supadupa would be wonderful, too.

Madges Hatbox

May 7, 2015, 11:51:42 AM5/7/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
One suggestion is to check out ShopSeen.com.  You may or may not be familiar with this app but it manages inventory and copies listings between etsy, ebay, shopify and Storenvy.  I love it because since I have multiple shops it keeps me from double selling something.  Don't know if you or he would be interested in teaming up but if you two combined it would be a killer app with both listing and inventory control all in once place.  Adeel is great to work with from the customer point of view.

Pam

DavidK

May 7, 2015, 12:11:23 PM5/7/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
I am also happy to hear talks are still going on. Just got back from vacation where because of BETSI we were able to keep the shop running. We don't want to lose BETSI (for Etsy).
Message has been deleted

Lenore Berry-Zaragosa

May 7, 2015, 1:45:53 PM5/7/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
I signed up with Indiemade. It let me export only 300 of my 600+ Etsy items. I'm not sure how good it is. In still on my free trial period. That would be great. I'm glad to hear there are still talks. Every now and then I've been checking to see of progress has been made about negotiating with Etsy. Just add the name Betsi for Etsy. The same goes for the other apps. The wait for D-Day May 18 is intense enough.

Tamara Hoffbauer

May 7, 2015, 2:04:56 PM5/7/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Etsy and Shopify!
Message has been deleted

Heidi B

May 7, 2015, 3:02:25 PM5/7/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Hi Graeme

I have used you for two stores.   Jamn Glass and Laki kai supply  (stores on Etsy all as one word of course....). I am stressed thinking about keeping up with listings without Betsi.

I don't have an app recommendation but am wondering if you could somehow make a "google search app" for spam redirects of store listings.  I don't know if this is even possible....An app helping sellers search for spam redirects in Google would help so much finding them.  My supply store has been hit really hard!..  Searching for redirects manually plus then reporting these redirects is almost impossible! :(

Shawnna Rennae Porter

May 7, 2015, 7:15:19 PM5/7/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
How about the Ecwid shopping cart?

Erika Lyn

May 8, 2015, 7:01:43 AM5/8/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
I would love to see a Betsi for Shopify! I have a Shopify store that I haven't been able to open yet due to all of the editing that needs to be done, it's taking me forever to work through all of it and a Betsi for Shopify would solve that issue in a snap!

And I am glad to heat talks with Etsy are still going on. I truly hope that Betsi (and Tools for Etsy et al) are permitted to continue to be used by Etsy sellers as they are invaluable and essential to keeping up with shop maintenance!

Jennifer O'Toole

May 8, 2015, 9:57:36 AM5/8/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
I just want to jump in and vote YES for shopify! I use / love shopify for my main website and would love it if BETSI were there.

(Also, I'm a huge fan of BETSI and loved it when I used it. I stopped updating my Etsy shops for a while to focus on getting my website running which is the only reason I stopped using it but BETSI is a fantastic tool.) :)

anon1

May 8, 2015, 3:40:01 PM5/8/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Yes, Ecwid please, they now have a new API so lots more possible.

Matt Beaudoin

May 8, 2015, 6:13:24 PM5/8/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
put another 'vote' in for 3dCart.  They have a robust CSV download and upload system.  it would be about putting the Blugrin wrapper around it so it is user friendly.  The current approach to offline editing involves excel cells with paragraphs of text to sift through.  it would be AWESOME to have the Betsi approach fronting the madness of editing thousands of words in a spreadsheet...

LiveLongAndProsper

May 8, 2015, 6:20:48 PM5/8/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Yes, the spreadsheet editing is very tiresome.

Dea Shelton

May 9, 2015, 4:40:49 PM5/9/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
I've had a Shopify store since 2012, and would love to be able to bulk edit!  I vote for Shopify!

Beth Hansel

May 9, 2015, 5:21:12 PM5/9/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Hope all is well as can be Graeme. I seriously don't know what I'll do without BETSI if it doesn't remain. What is so frustrating is the radio silence from Etsy.  It's really surprising to me that they have nothing to say considering how many of their customers use it. Surely they are aware of the uproar about this.
Thanks for your hard work!
Beth

Beth Hansel

May 9, 2015, 5:22:04 PM5/9/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Also...I'd love it for BigCommerce :)

Colette Rennier

May 9, 2015, 8:05:51 PM5/9/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Shopify please!  thank you!

Ashleigh Pritchard

May 11, 2015, 8:45:58 PM5/11/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
I really really hope they let BETSI stay!

My other store is hosted privately on WooCommerce, so I don't need an API tool for it, but I'd be happy to continue supporting BETSI for Etsy!

MyPartyDesign

May 14, 2015, 4:36:07 PM5/14/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
I use Woocommerce on Wordpress and would love a BETSI plugin. I've tried other bulk-editing plugins and didn't find any as good as BETSI.

Here's hoping BETSI for Etsy will still be available next week :)

Nikki Padilla

May 14, 2015, 11:08:57 PM5/14/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited if you started supporting shopify!!!!

MugInk.com

May 15, 2015, 1:34:21 AM5/15/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
VOLUSION!!!!! That would be awesome!!

Lenore Berry-Zaragosa

May 15, 2015, 6:50:15 AM5/15/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
I would love Betsi to be on Dawanda. Although it is a German website and the currency is euros, focus on the English language.

SG

May 17, 2015, 11:59:57 AM5/17/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Shopify please!!! I am so sad. Just watching a 170 something listings get changed and updated in minutes, for the very last time is making me cry! Graeme I do not have enough words of praise for the app that you guys developed. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! And to now see it go is like laying to rest a good friend. I might be sounding dramatic but it's like someone's hacked off my one arm. I hope we will all wake up to some good news on May 19th..maybe..?

Sally Trace

May 17, 2015, 1:34:47 PM5/17/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
I would love to see Betsi for Weebly stores.

cdm...@gmail.com

May 17, 2015, 3:57:14 PM5/17/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Any word on how it's going with Etsy? How soon before we find out if Etsy will allow Betsi?
I'm kind of freaking out because tomorrow is it, right?

unnamed

May 17, 2015, 5:26:38 PM5/17/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
My stomach is in knots.  So tonight at midnight eastern, the 18th will start.  Does that mean Betsi will end?  Or will Betsi end when the 18th day is over?  Or will etsy allow betsi to continue?  What the heck happened?  I hope we will be told what really happened to cause etsy to do this especially if they really do pull the plug on betsi.

Lenore Berry-Zaragosa

May 17, 2015, 10:20:27 PM5/17/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
What is the verdict??? Anxiety sets in.

mbb belmar

May 18, 2015, 6:31:11 AM5/18/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Yes, Betsi on Dawanda would be wonderful.
Listing manager in dawanda is a  nightmare

plum...@gmail.com

May 18, 2015, 12:08:29 PM5/18/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Hi, this is Lori from Risky Beads and The Twisted Screw and I'd like to put in another vote for Volusion.

Matthew Waldrop

May 18, 2015, 5:43:47 PM5/18/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Amazon!

Lenore Berry-Zaragosa

May 19, 2015, 4:09:24 AM5/19/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Indiemade

Debra Jordan

May 19, 2015, 9:07:11 AM5/19/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Squarespace, please!

Bobbi Maw

May 19, 2015, 9:08:40 AM5/19/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Here's hoping Etsy will allow you to continue!!!! I don't sell anywhere but Etsy so that's the platform I need listing management for!!!
thank you!!

Beth Hansel

May 19, 2015, 12:22:47 PM5/19/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
Tried to use Betsi today and no go. Hope we know something soon...I would love to see something for eBay and Amazon too. :)

Julie

May 24, 2015, 1:05:47 PM5/24/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
My first choice would be for OpenSky, otherwise BigCommerce.

Margaret Leyden

May 28, 2015, 6:20:29 AM5/28/15
to blugrin-su...@googlegroups.com
I would love BETSI for Retrophoria.