Show numeric variable values

wolfgang studer

May 13, 2020, 6:09:24 AM5/13/20
to Blue Static Support
Hi

I noticed that in case a variable hold a numeric value, in debugger the variable name is shown with type "int", but value is empty.
Also variable inspector does not show anything.

Bug or feature ?

Greetings from the winter
Wolfgang

Robert Sesek

May 16, 2020, 12:57:55 PM5/16/20
to blues...@googlegroups.com
Hi Wolfgang,

This does appear to be a bug. I've filed https://www.bluestatic.org/bugs/showreport.php?bugid=265 to track it.

Thanks!
- Robert

wolfgang studer

May 17, 2020, 4:57:05 AM5/17/20
to Blue Static Support
Thanks a lot
Wolfgang

goo...@pramach.de

Jun 8, 2020, 4:51:40 AM6/8/20
to Blue Static Support
Btw, maybe same issue, but boolean values and array with boolean values have also an issue:

As an example, showing an array with true/false flags:
(
    CZ    =>    (null)
    DA    =>    (null)
    DE    =>    (null)
    DK    =>    (null)
    SK    =>    (null)
)

However some of the values are true, others are false.

Robert Sesek

Jun 11, 2020, 6:44:24 PM6/11/20
to blues...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This bug affects all scalars. I'll release 2.0.3 this week which will include the fix.

- Robert

Robert Sesek

Jun 13, 2020, 12:20:40 PM6/13/20
to blues...@googlegroups.com
I just released version 2.0.3 which should address this issue.

goo...@pramach.de

Jun 15, 2020, 2:14:06 PM6/15/20
to Blue Static Support
Works. Thanks a lot.