Lost file and source view

Kees Spronk

Feb 25, 2022, 6:33:31 PM2/25/22
to blues...@googlegroups.com
Some how I have managed to lose the file and list view in the debugger window….
How do I get them back???

Robert Sesek

Feb 26, 2022, 1:47:32 PM2/26/22
to blues...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kees,

It looks like it may have been sized too small and disappeared. Try:

1. Quit MacGDBp
2. In Terminal, enter :

defaults delete org.bluestatic.MacGDBp "NSSplitView Subview Frames DebuggerSplitFrame"

3. Re-launch MacGDBp.

If it still isn't fixed, redo steps 1 & do and then reboot.

- Robert

Kees Spronk

Feb 26, 2022, 3:01:16 PM2/26/22
to blues...@googlegroups.com
Hi Robert,

Deleting the defaults and reboot did the trick thank you so much!

- Kees

Robert Sesek

Feb 26, 2022, 11:21:55 PM2/26/22
to blues...@googlegroups.com
You’re welcome, I’m glad that did the trick! The next release will also include a change to enforce a minimum size for the split view panels, so this won’t happen again.

Kees Spronk

Feb 27, 2022, 3:23:06 AM2/27/22
to blues...@googlegroups.com
Minimum size for the split view, great!