RE: [BP #4771] any blueprint class to validate two input text fields with same value?

Ahmed Hakim

Dec 31, 2012, 4:15:03 AM12/31/12
to bluepr...@googlegroups.com, wle...@gmail.com
I think no,
you have to do it via javascript
-----Original message-----
From: wle...@gmail.com
Sent: 31/12/2012, 9:50 am
To: bluepr...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [BP #4771] any blueprint class to validate two input text fields with same value?
I am trying to do a simple change your password form, which apparently includes two text fields: new password, and re-enter new password.
I want to display in-place error when the two fields don't have identical inputs, is there a built in solution in blueprint?

I am a beginner of bp, and does not know Jquery.  Please help!

thanks and happy new year!