Full width footer help

HoneyBee

Feb 24, 2013, 1:33:49 AM2/24/13
to bluepr...@googlegroups.com
I have a full width header and footer in css

.header, .footer {min-width: 100%;} I don't even think I need this since they are outside the container

but the footer won't display full width.

However when I make container >> .container (width: 100%} the footer becomes full width but then the main content is left aligned. I gave the main content a content class like this >> .content{ width: 1080px; margin: 0 auto;} which did nothing

Here's the link to the site: - http://millyscakesandevents.com.

Help please
Thankyou

Snapafun

Feb 24, 2013, 2:57:01 AM2/24/13
to bluepr...@googlegroups.com
Just as an aside... checked your site with Palemoon ( Firefox ) and the
links top right re fb etc. are not working.

/Rock'n'Roll Live - Northland - Member
Seeking/ *USER_FUNCTIONALITY* /always!/
*Regards*
*SnapafunFrank*

Big or small, any challenge requires the same commitment to resolve.

Registered Linux User # 324213 [ http://counter.li.org ]

HoneyBee

Feb 24, 2013, 2:54:49 PM2/24/13
to bluepr...@googlegroups.com, snap...@gmail.com