printing page breaks

John

May 6, 2012, 5:11:01 AM5/6/12
to Blueprint CSS
I am using Blueprint for reports on a business intranet. the
reportdata is in a scrollable div on screen but i want to print the
report data with page breaks between the sections

IE7 and IE8 will not render page- break-after: css becausa of a known
limitation that they will not do so if there are any absolutely
positioned divs on the page

Does anyone know of a way round this, to make a div in a blueprint
page print with page breaks please?

RSVP thanks

Timithy

May 6, 2012, 1:46:35 PM5/6/12
to bluepr...@googlegroups.com
Do you have an issues with Firefox, Safari, or Opera?

Sent from my iPhone

John

May 6, 2012, 6:12:41 PM5/6/12
to Blueprint CSS
I havent tried but presume they would be the same?

On May 6, 6:46 pm, Timithy <twhite12...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you have an issues with Firefox, Safari, or Opera?
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Timithy

May 6, 2012, 7:09:16 PM5/6/12
to bluepr...@googlegroups.com
I would recommend trying them I have had many times where an issue will only come up in IE and not in Firefox or others

Sent from my iPhone