Child Tabs in Blueprint

Brandon Olivares

Aug 2, 2012, 9:01:38 AM8/2/12
to bluepr...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I want to use a PHP library called KNPMenu, which helps in creating dynamic navigation menus for your site.

However, I'm not sure how to integrate it into blueprint. I have the tabs plugin in blueprint, but I don't know if it handles child tabs, so to speak, or multiple levels in a menu.

Here is sale output of KNP:

<ul>
<ul>
</ul>
</li>
</ul>

Essentially, the first and last elements can have a class name; the currently selected item has the class "current" though I believe that can be changed, and it can go several levels deep.

I'm just not sure how to make this work nicely with Blueprint. Are there any suggestions for what I can do?

Obviously the easiest solution is to only show the first level of menu items, but I'd like to be able to have submenu items as well.

Thanks,
Brandon