Empty Div should take fixed height

Pramit Agrawal

Sep 6, 2012, 7:33:28 AM9/6/12
to bluepr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am designing the page, on which one div content is displaying on condition. When page load the div content is hidden. On certain condition div content will display on page.

What happening now, When page render first time, it is not taking the height of that div because it is empty. when div content show it increase the height. This div is in between of other divs so It looks ugly when other div move to bottom. I want the that empty div should maintain the height and my page should not suffle when it shows.

Thanks in Advance
Pramit Agrawal