devstructure.com's free Blueprint Server end-of-life

Richard Crowley

Mar 11, 2012, 12:30:24 PM3/11/12
to bluepri...@googlegroups.com
Matt and I have decided to shut down the free Blueprint Server at
devstructure.com. Nothing's changing about Blueprint itself, mind
you, and we hope that community continues to grow as we continue to
make the Blueprint software better.

The devstructure.com Blueprint Server, which is used by default by
blueprint-push and blueprint-pull, will be shut down June 30th, 2012.
At that time, all of the blueprints stored there will be purged from
Amazon S3.

For those that want to continue using blueprint-push and
blueprint-pull, we've made running your own server as easy as
possible. See http://devstructure.github.com/blueprint/#server for
more information.

Thanks,

Richard