Trying to use Bitbucket as means to share blueprints between servers, but can't seem to push

techbr...@teklove.com

Mar 4, 2013, 2:42:00 PM3/4/13
to bluepri...@googlegroups.com
Hello --

I'm looking to use Bitbucket instead of running my own server as a way to share Blueprints between different servers.

I simply did:
blueprint git remote add origin https://us...@bitbucket.org/repo/blueprints.git
and then
blueprint git push

and I just get this notice, with no push happening:
"Everything up-to-date"

Which seems to imply that the working tree is not being pushed or something else - the repo stays empty on Bitbucket.

Any ideas of how to get this to work and even if this mode of sharing blueprints can be done?

techbr...@teklove.com

Mar 4, 2013, 3:31:54 PM3/4/13
to bluepri...@googlegroups.com
Duh, turns out I needed to push the BRANCH:

blueprint git push origin v3-dev
That seemed to do it.

michael kotschi

Nov 22, 2013, 12:18:23 PM11/22/13
to bluepri...@googlegroups.com
Hate resurrect an old thread, but inquiring minds you know...

Did this ever work for production?