Monitoring multiple .pill files with single load call

Ryan Mohr

Apr 20, 2011, 5:59:37 PM4/20/11
to Bluepill
I was hoping to create a config/bluepill directory and separate each
service into its own .pill file. The load command doesn't appear to
support globbing though.

How could I accomplish the following without placing all my services
in a single file?

sudo bluepill load config/bluepill/*.pill

Thanks

(And sorry if I'm missing something totally obvious here)

Blake Watters

Apr 20, 2011, 8:48:04 PM4/20/11
to bluep...@googlegroups.com
If you have them atomized into subfiles, create a single file that requires all the others and load that

Ryan Mohr

Apr 20, 2011, 9:59:15 PM4/20/11
to bluep...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Blake. I tried that but for some reason it only loads the
first pill file and skips the rest, as though the calling process is
being hijacked by the Bluepill.application call.

James Cox

Sep 28, 2011, 4:15:41 PM9/28/11
to bluep...@googlegroups.com
anyone get any resolution on this? i've got a bunch of services i want
monitoring, and have broken them down into individual pills (so
they're not too big to swallow :))

i'd like to execute them via some master pill type setup, or a config.d?

thoughts?

ceej

Nov 2, 2011, 12:59:46 AM11/2/11
to Bluepill
Any updates?

On Sep 28, 3:15 pm, James Cox <ja...@imaj.es> wrote:
> anyone get any resolution on this? i've got a bunch of services i want
> monitoring, and have broken them down into individual pills (so
> they're not too big to swallow :))
>
> i'd like to execute them via some master pill type setup, or a config.d?
>
> thoughts?
>

> On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 21:59, Ryan Mohr <ryan.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thanks Blake.  I tried that but for some reason it only loads the
> > first pill file and skips the rest, as though the calling process is
> > being hijacked by the Bluepill.application call.
>
> > On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 2:48 PM, Blake Watters <bl...@twotoasters.com> wrote:
> >> If you have them atomized into subfiles, create a single file that requires
> >> all the others and load that

Александр Бобров

May 29, 2013, 9:12:16 PM5/29/13
to bluep...@googlegroups.com
master_pill.pill:

    root = File.expand_path(File.dirname(__FILE__))

    Dir.glob("#{root}/conf.d/*.rb") do |file|
        require file
    end

this start only one rb config. How you resolve this ??? or only god help us :-) ?