BlueGriffon is officially dead

Michael Bluejay

Apr 4, 2024, 12:47:30 PMApr 4
to bluegriffon
I think we all knew it was coming, but Daniel recently made an official announcement at BlueGriffon.org that he won't be updating the software.  He did say he'd be releasing the source code, in case anyone wants to pick up the project and take it forward.  I hope so, we'll see.  I haven't found any other software as straightforward as BlueGriffon (and that doesn't add lots of gratuitous HTML code).  If anyone has suggestions about alternate software, I'm all ears.  LibreOffice has a web editor of sorts, quite lacking, but since they're actively developing it maybe it could be made into something useful.  Donations might facilitate that.