No panel appears when I click Panels, Style Properties.

David Rix

May 23, 2019, 9:15:01 PM5/23/19
to bluegriffon
HI,

Using 3.01  Build 20171122094543 with Win 10 and FF, PaleMoon, Waterfox

I am quite new to using BG although have had it since it started using it only a few times.

I have a page I am trying to start and am now ready to change styles, text sizes etc.

I am using this site as help to guide me..

https://www.thesitewizard.com/bluegriffon/bluegriffon-2-tutorial-3.shtml

When I click Panels and tick Style Properties evidently a panel should appear.  None does for me.

Am I doing something wrong or is there a problem with my install.

Tahnks

oz