Re: Abridged summary of bluegrass-associations-and-event-producers@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Claire Armbruster

Oct 11, 2023, 9:45:34 AM10/11/23
to bluegrass-association...@googlegroups.com
I'm guessing that you're on this list because you're IBMA membership listing has you as an Association member or Events member. You can unsubscribe if you're not interested in the compelling discussions that we're going to have in regard to events and associations! ;)

Claire

Planning Stages
Plan. Prepare. Present.
205 N Johnson St.
Brevard, NC 28712

Representing:
Bryan Sutton's Blue Ridge Guitar Camp, Director, Brevard, NC, May 29-June 2, 2024
Grey Fox Bluegrass Festival, Producer, Oak Hill, NY, July 18-21, 2024
Appalachia Sessions Television SeriesTalent Consultant, Knoxville, TN--fall 2023 through spring 2024.
Earl Scruggs Music Festival, Producer, Mill Spring, NC, August 30-September 1, 2024

On Tue, Oct 10, 2023 at 11:04 PM <bluegrass-association...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
"edfriedli" <e...@bluewin.ch>: Oct 10 02:09PM +0200

Dear all

Thank you for all the details!

I’m not sure, why I am on this list! Did I ask for an addition to this distribution list?

I’m sorry for that silly question, but ...more
<Rienk....@Planet.nl>: Oct 10 04:47PM +0200

Hello everybody!

Just like Erich, I do not know why I got invited tot his group.

In the past I have been organizing bluegrass things, but in recent years I have quit doing that, leaving it ...more

edfriedli

Oct 11, 2023, 9:47:20 AM10/11/23
to Claire Armbruster, bluegrass-association...@googlegroups.com

I’ll stay and see what the future will hold for me! J