Seeking RFPs from Sponsorship Brokers

Claire Armbruster

Nov 1, 2023, 8:00:29 AM11/1/23
to Bluegrass Associations and Event Production
Checking to see if anyone has a recommendation for a Sponsorship Broker. One of the festivals that I produce is requesting proposals this year.

Thanks,
Claire

Plan. Prepare. Present.
205 N Johnson St.
Brevard, NC 28712

Representing:
Bryan Sutton's Blue Ridge Guitar Camp, Director, Brevard, NC, May 29-June 2, 2024
Grey Fox Bluegrass Festival, Producer, Oak Hill, NY, July 18-21, 2024
Appalachia Sessions Television SeriesTalent Consultant, Knoxville, TN--fall 2023 through spring 2024.
Earl Scruggs Music Festival, Producer, Mill Spring, NC, August 30-September 1, 2024

Pete Ludé

Nov 1, 2023, 1:14:54 PM11/1/23
to Claire Armbruster, Bluegrass Associations and Event Production
Claire:

That's a great question about using a Sponsorship Broker.   In our (brief) investigations, using a broker appeared impractical, due to  the relatively small revenue we'd be seeking.  Also, there is an issue with us -- as a non-profit -- engaged in commissioned "fundraising"  (or the perception of such).

I'll be watching carefully for what others have found!
Pete Lude'
Executive Director
California Bluegrass Association
Pete...@CaliforniaBluegrass.net

____________________________

California Bluegrass Association
Preserving and growing bluegrass, old-time, and gospel music in California since 1974.

Ariel Rosemberg

Nov 3, 2023, 10:08:51 AM11/3/23
to Bluegrass Associations and Event Production
Hi Claire, good morning. Greg Bloom is a dear friend and does this for WinterWonderGrass and the Vail Valley Foundation. I'd be more than happy to connect you two if you'd like.

Brian Swenk

Nov 3, 2023, 10:40:48 AM11/3/23
to Claire Armbruster, Bluegrass Associations and Event Production
Hi Claire,
We were talking with a sponsorship broker for FloydFest 2020, which of course was canceled.
He definitely talked a big game, but we never really found out if they could deliver and we never heard back from them.
I'm definitely curious to hear about some successes in this area.
It sounds like Ariel has a good recommendation.
I'd be open to talking with him about FloydFest as well. br...@atwproductions.com
Thanks
Brian Swenk

Thanks!
Brian Swenk

Claire Armbruster

Shanna Connor

Jan 24, 2024, 12:55:05 PMJan 24
to Bluegrass Associations and Event Production
Hello everyone,
If anyone could recommend a sponsorship broker or other personnel with sponsorship/fundraising experience it would be greatly appreciated!
Feel free to direct message me at mediare...@podunkbluegrass.com.

Podunk Bluegrass Music Festival is a 501c3 not for profit.
THANKS!
Shanna