a problem when using the bluecove-2.1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar

shunpeng li

Mar 30, 2013, 9:13:48 PM3/30/13
to bluecove-...@googlegroups.com
 Hi, guys:
    I want my android phone to send files to another android phone using the obex opp. So i try bluecove. But I got a problem when i try to open a serverURL. Here is the code :
    String conStr = "btgoep://" + addr.replace(":", "") + ":0x1105;authenticate=false;encrypt=false;master=false;android=true";
    try {
        Connection conn = Connector.open(conStr);
    } catch (IOException e) {
         e.printStackTrace();
         Log.v(TAG, "create connect error!");
         return;
    }
    and throws exception like:
        javax.bluetooth.BluetoothStateException: BlueCove com.intel.bluetooth.BluetoothStackBlueZ|com.intel.bluetooth.BluetoothStackBlueZDBus not available
    How can i fix it?  Any suggestion?
    Thanks !!!

Mina Shokry

Apr 3, 2013, 5:52:42 AM4/3/13
to Bluecove Emails

Bluecove for linux doesn't work on android. Try bluecove-gpl module instead. If you are planning to develop a commercial application then don't depend on this too as it doesn't work on all devices. Try bluecove-android2 module. You may need to build it from sources as it is still experimental.