[BlueCove] Compiling bluecove on Windows 7 x64

martin....@mulesoft.com

Sep 18, 2014, 10:10:03 AM9/18/14
to bluecove-...@googlegroups.com
Hello guys, first of all good morning, I hope you are ok.
I'm having issues trying to compile bluecove library on windows, I've already downloaded the Widcomm SDK, the Microsoft SDK and the Visual Studio to compile (all newer versions than the ones specified in the cmd script).
After fighting a little bit with those scripts and changing some paths, I could make the vc compile the libraries but I have some errors with the commonObjects.h file. I will attach the logs of both bluecove and intelbth scripts.
It seems it has something to do with some types and includes, don't know if it's because the project doesn't compile with newer Windows' libraries.
Thank you in advance and have a nice day.

Martin
log-error-nativeintelbth.txt
log-error-nativebluecove.txt