New Library for the under priveleged children-books needed kindly help

Anitha

Nov 19, 2009, 3:15:05 PM11/19/09
to bluebloods
Hello friends,
We are currently setting up a library for the children ( age from 3 to
17) in the orphanages that we visit regularly and for the children
whom we are sponsoring in the ten villages. We require books as well
as monetary support for this library to reach more and more children
in need.

Kindly come forward to help us with some new books/ old books in good
condition or u can also make a donation.
For more details about the organisation visit www.blueblood.in

If u want to donate books post them to the following address :

C/O Anban
Old No.12, new no.13, Sai nagar annexe,
Chinmaya nagar,
Chennai-600092

For monetary support:
Account details
BLUEBLOOD TRUST
Bank Name - HDFC Bank
Branch : Annanagar chennai
Account No - 00171450000033

For further queries or for a receipt for a contribution of book/money
transfers e-mail to bluebl...@yahoo.co.in

Many thanks
''change for a CHANGE''
-BlueBlood

Aparna

Nov 21, 2009, 9:30:32 AM11/21/09
to blueb...@googlegroups.com
It's a brilliant idea. Way to go!

Aparna

To succeed, you must have tremendous perseverance, tremendous will. "I will
drink the ocean," says the persevering soul, "at my will mountains will
crumble up." Have that sort of energy, that sort of will, work hard, and you
will reach the goal. -Swami Vivekananda

RV Prakash

Nov 21, 2009, 12:10:58 PM11/21/09
to blueb...@googlegroups.com
Can we drop in to give the books? what kind of books would be interesting?

2009/11/21 Aparna <apar...@gmail.com>

Regards,
Prakash