Radium-online meeting this sunday7-8p.m.

Anitha Rajagopal

Mar 14, 2008, 9:44:07 AM3/14/08
to blueb...@googlegroups.com
Dear Radium members,
We are going to have an online meeting this sunday, march 16th from
7p.m-8p.m.Let's have an open discussion about our current and future
projects.There are two important current needs that we r going to discuss
about.Those who are interested can reply here
http://www.orkut.com/CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=17547477&tid=2588703776520522894&start=1
wit ur email id and name.
Add this id:bluebl...@yahoo.com to your yahoo
messenger list, to join the online meeting on Sunday (7-8 p.m.). thank
you.let's change for a CHANGE!

   Where the power of love overcomes the love of power, there will be
peace.!!

Share files, take polls, and discuss your passions - all under one roof. Click here.