A great news

Arivan

Aug 3, 2009, 12:29:30 PM8/3/09
to bluebloods
A great news!!

We are really happy to inform you friends, that we have adopted all
the children who have completed 10th std this year in social service
centre, a home for the differently abled and orphans. We have enrolled
them in 11th std in their desired groups.

We consider this an important step in their future and also our goals
for them. We want to convey this to more people around because
1) its important that we keep track of the progress of children in
orphanages and see to it that they don't leave the home once they
complete 10th std.(which s the case in most homes)
2) if we dont help these children even the homes cannot. so we are
trying our best to take care of such children till the time they can
stand on their own.

we wish to help many more children from other homes who have completed
10th in the future. thanks to all those who have supported and looking
forward to more sponsors. also let us know if any child needs our
support. u can post their details in this forum.

New Life

Aug 4, 2009, 1:06:52 AM8/4/09
to blueb...@googlegroups.com
Dear Arivan.,

There is a online software available that will help you to track the performance of these children..

If you are interested you can get more details from Mr.Thangadurai 9629222922

Keep the good work going!

F.Beatrice Vanaja, Chief Administrative Officer,

New Life,

No: 7,3rd Cross, 5th Main Road ,Srinivasanagar,

Land Mark:Next to Bishop heber College ,Puthur,

TRICHIRAPPALLI-620017

Phone: Office: 91-431-2782726

Fax: 91-431-2770199

Website: newlifemfi.org   Blog:http://wwwnewlifemfiorg.blogspot.com/ Photogallery:http://www.flickr.com/photos/25672448@N02/

New Life is a registered non-profit in India with its Project for Children approved by Government of India, Ministry of Finance under Section 35 AC of the Income Tax Act,1961 Donations to the Trust is 100% Tax exempted

--- On Mon, 3/8/09, Arivan <bluebl...@gmail.com> wrote:

Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local