Fwd: SRI LANKA crimes against humanity

Blue Blood .in

Jun 12, 2011, 3:40:32 PM6/12/11
to blueb...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,
Please forward to as many as you know so that the people can be really know actually what is happening in Sri Lanka
We really don’t like to publish these pictures………
But we don’t have any option or choice to prove
What happening inSriLanka………………………
Hitler Re-born
Mahinda RajapakseSrilankan President
Srilankan Army Shelled in Civilian Place
Srilankan Army attacked hospital last month…..
What this child did?
This childspoke Tamil language that’sthe only reasonSrilankan Army did like this
Is this acceptable?
None of theIndian or Internationalnews papers displaying the news
Desperately they are hiding the news………….
Jan’09- Srilankan Army attacked civilan people in Moongilaru, Srilanka
Almost 10 children are killed in this attack... Who is going to question Srilanka ?
What this child did?
only one wrong thing is, this child is Tamil child
Pregnant women brutally killed by Srilankan Army…………
This is the world worst deadliest attack……. 8 month foetus also killed
A pregnant women killed by Srilankan army on 17-March-2009(Baby Child inside her body)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Where is the Head?
Just 13 year old school student
What is the use of UN?
From 01-Jan-2009 to 30-March-2009……………………………………………………..
3812innocent Tamil people killed bySrilankan Armyit includes more than900children.
UN report says….. Every day42Tamil people are killed by Srilankan Army……
They are their own citizens………………………………………………………………….
Srilankan government not allowedUNandICRCmembers in Vanni (Tamil place in Srilanka)
They want to hide the news from the entire world.. Planned and PerfectGENOCIDE
Please forward
Rajapaksey & Co
Some people may think this isinternal problemof a country........ why we shouldworryabout?
Definitelywe should worrybecause,
Wheninnocentpeople are killed for no reason by theirown governmentany where in the world as a human being with some humanity
We should raise a voiceagainst genocide
If it is aninternalproblemor war means why we studied aboutHitlerin ourhistorybook.
The Aim is the future generation should not repeat the same mistake again.
I m not willing my Children’s to read thisSriLankaTamil Genocideas a history chapter.
So please try tounderstandand pleaseforward
Booker prizewinner –Arundhathi Roystatement about Srilankan Issue
Note:
மெயில்கொடூரமாகஇருக்கிறதுஎன்று.......நீங்கள்மற்றமொழிகாரர்களுக்குநீங்கள்அனுப்பாமல்விட்டால்.....இதைவிடபலகொடுரங்கள்எதிர்காலத்தில்ஈழத்தில்நடைபெரும்.......தயவுசெய்துமற்றமொழிகாரர்களுக்குஅனுப்புங்கள்....தமிழ்நாட்டினுள்மட்டும்இந்தசெய்திபரவுதனால்ஒருபயனும்இல்லை…..
If you feel this mail pictures are very cruel so we no need to send others, then more number of people will be brutally killed by Srilankan Army in near future

--
FRIENDS

--
Where the power of love overcomes the love of power there will be peace!!

image002.jpg
image010.jpg
image009.jpg
image007.jpg