Pls Fwd. this message : Sponsorships urgently reqd. for 9 orphan students in SSC to complete 11th & 12th std.

Arivan

Jul 3, 2011, 3:49:19 PM7/3/11
to blueb...@googlegroups.com
Hi friends,
              We are very happy to inform you that we've admitted Harikrishnan and Manigandan (children at social service centre - home for physically challenged orphans, vandalur) to Government Arts college, Nandanam, Chennai with hostel last week. Hari has secured admission for B.Com and Mani for B.A.Thamizh Literature. They are the first ever students from the orphanages we visit, to go to college due to all our collective support and efforts. Good to know that there is still chance for poor orphan students to study for a degree level education under the government scheme if we try hard. We can educate the children in all orphanages in Chennai atleast, upto college level if the homes co-operate with us.

This year a further 9 children from the orphanage have completed 10th Standard and wish to continue their studies in govt. high school. We require Rs. 3500 for one child per year which includes school fees - rs. 1500, books, food and stay in the orphanage at Vandalur. The total amount reqd. for the 9 students to complete +1 this year and + 2 next year is Rs. 63,000. We kindly request you all to donate how much ever possible for you so they can also one day go to college like Hari and Mani.

Details of the children below:
image.png

As mentioned earlier most orphanage homes will not keep the children after they complete 10th Std. (16 yrs old children) and will send them away and it is impossible to track them after this and many children end up in the hands of traffickers who are always on the watch for innocent children. Hence we press the homes we visit to co-operate with us and keep them there at the expenses of BlueBlood until they complete their 11th and 12th std. Once they complete 12th std. it will be easier for us to admit them to government colleges under special schemes with free hostel. So please take responsibility for these kids in orphanages so they can complete at least their school level education after which there is better chance for them to get a secure future.

Even if each of you who reads this mail can donate Rs.100 it will be of great help and we will keep you updated on the progress of the kids.

Send in your contributions to:
BlueBlood Trust
Bank Name - HDFC Bank
Branch : Annanagar chennai
Account No - 00171450000033

Please let us know your name and e-mail id when you have contributed so we can send your receipt.

Kindly forward this e-mail to as many of your trusted friends as possible.

Thank you very much!!

Regards,
BlueBlood
''change for a CHANGE''

image.png

amara satish

Jul 5, 2011, 3:51:31 PM7/5/11
to blueb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arivan,

Its really great and happy to receive the message from you about BlueBlood. I wish you all great success. I am ready to sponsor 100 dollars, but according to the bank account details you gave, if i transfer the money from US to any INDIAN bank, i will be charged an extra of 40 dollars, that's a waste of lot of money.

So to me another good way of transferring money is through Western Union. If you give the name of any trusted person from your side, i will make a transfer of the money to him through Western Union. Please let me know about this.

**If you don't know how western union works let me know i will mail it you clearly**.

Thanks
Satish Amara

--- On Mon, 7/4/11, Arivan <bluebl...@gmail.com> wrote:
image.png

Aparna TA

Jul 13, 2011, 4:07:51 AM7/13/11
to blueb...@googlegroups.com

What is the status of this requesT?

dinesh kumar

Jul 16, 2011, 4:33:51 AM7/16/11
to blueb...@googlegroups.com, Anban //*Journey Started*\
Hi Aparna

This is dinesh. I used to be one of the members in BB to visit SSC and other orphanages.
Currently I am in philippines and I will be back next month.
I had to go to philip in a short notice that I could not inform senthil or anban.

Anyways , I have transfered Rs.500 to blueblood a/c .
Is it possible for you to check and confirm if the transaction is successful so that I would like to transfer more.
The transaction ref is 4210A1

Thanks
Dinesh