L-series 4-speed values

Pete

Aug 17, 2021, 9:36:14 PMAug 17
to Bluebird List
Are L-series 4-speeds worth anything? This is an F4W63 that I recall was working when I pulled it many, many years ago to sell the L20b it was attached to.

F4W63-4-speed.jpg

Carter Boad

Aug 17, 2021, 9:45:33 PMAug 17
to ppete...@comcast.net, Bluebird List

I literally JUST put a long tail F4W71B on craigslist for $50.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/pts/d/lynnwood-datsun-f4w71b-4spd-tranny/7367308840.html

I’ll let you know if my phone rings off the hook.

--carter

NOTICE!!!!

All emails will be sent to the author of this message. If you want to send this message to the group simply add this address to the "To" field in your email client blueb...@googlegroups.com .

---

Kelvin Dietz

Aug 18, 2021, 11:57:52 AMAug 18
to blueb...@googlegroups.com

There was a time where the ITC 510 guys needed 4speeds.  I've sold parts of them but it's been a decade since I've sold a whole unit.
I think they're boat anchors now.  I still have one.... just because.

Kelvin

Brock Johnson

Aug 18, 2021, 12:05:18 PMAug 18
to Bluebirds Google Group
I traded a guy 3 of them for a stubby 5-speed.

--
Rear Wheel Drive, the way God intended.
If a car is being pulled from the front, doesn't that mean it's being towed?

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

David Bliese

Aug 18, 2021, 1:03:12 PMAug 18
to Bluebirds Google Group
I have multiple, 3 of them received with an old IT race car.  Cheap to anyone in the Midwest wanting one.

I might make the case of one into the base of a bar table.

paolo

Aug 18, 2021, 7:36:29 PMAug 18
to blueb...@googlegroups.com

Aaaahhh.  Priorities.  Go for it man!  Document along the way, else it didn't ...

Paolo ———

paolo

Aug 21, 2021, 10:30:43 PMAug 21
to blueb...@googlegroups.com

So what should one do with five or more?

Paolo ———

David Weitz

Aug 22, 2021, 7:20:50 AMAug 22
to pa...@cedarcomm.com, blueb...@googlegroups.com