eBay will tell us all about the Datsun 510

Jordan B

Mar 24, 2022, 8:36:09 PM3/24/22
to Bluebird510

Ted Hedman

Mar 24, 2022, 8:56:48 PM3/24/22
to vg30...@gmail.com, blueb...@googlegroups.com

ebay BIN $35k ended 3/18. As I recall that is what the seller overpaid for it on BAT not too long ago. BAT seller was in Oceanside, CA. No heater would make for a chilly ride in Colorado Springs where eBay seller is located. Good thing eBay hires knowledgable SMEs to write their copy...  ;-)

On March 24, 2022, at 5:36 PM, Jordan B <vg30...@gmail.com> wrote:

NOTICE!!!!

All emails will be sent to the author of this message. If you want to send this message to the group simply add this address to the "To" field in your email client blueb...@googlegroups.com .

---

Gary Savage

Mar 24, 2022, 9:02:00 PM3/24/22
to thedm...@gmail.com, vg30...@gmail.com, blueb...@googlegroups.com
Certainly makes me feel like I got a real deal on my car!  😉

Gary Savage

Brock Johnson

Mar 25, 2022, 7:35:36 AM3/25/22
to Gary Savage, Ted Hedman, Jordan B, Bluebirds Google Group
Wow, from the cheap gauges to the plethora of phillips machine screws this thing a gem. 🙄 The copy reads like an elementary school book, but that may be on purpose. 😉 Not actually a terrible car even if it is full of Ebay parts. Overpriced none the less.

--
Rear Wheel Drive, the way God intended.
If a car is being pulled from the front, doesn't that mean it's being towed?

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

paolo

Mar 25, 2022, 10:55:23 AM3/25/22
to blueb...@googlegroups.com

Sell baby, Sell.  I will be glad to see this one sell.  It kinda opens the market arena and drives up 510 value.

Still, the lack of bumpers, side markers, wipers, and heater makes this car technically illegal to drive in many states.  Do you think it has rust holes through the floor?

Agreed on the writing.  Quite humorous at times.  My favorite: "stripped for action".  Stolen from a porn movie write-up?

Paolo_____

nandjm...@bellsouth.net

Mar 25, 2022, 11:21:50 AM3/25/22
to Bluebirds Google Group

I’m having a little trouble seeing what about this car is ready for the track…….

It looks like the auction ended but I can’t tell if there was a buyer.

Not throwing too many stones here.  My track car did not receive a show quality paint job.

Nathan

David Lingle

Mar 25, 2022, 8:38:00 PM3/25/22
to Bluebird510
" upgraded the stock tach"   Right, that's definitely an upgrade. Selling the OEM tach funded all the sheet metal screws, the radio delete and the cheap gauges.