Happy 510 Day

Ethan Marshall

May 10, 2022, 5:41:01 AM5/10/22
to Bluebird List
Happy 510 Day Bluebirds.

Hope you all get to drive your Dimes today.

Ethan in NC

David Weitz

May 10, 2022, 7:48:48 AM5/10/22
to etha...@bellsouth.net, Bluebird List
Happy 510 Day!  Definitely driving the dime today.

See you all at SPEC510.

Enjoy the Ride!

David

image0.jpeg

On May 10, 2022, at 5:40 AM, Ethan Marshall <etha...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Happy 510 Day Bluebirds.

Hope you all get to drive your Dimes today.

Ethan in NC

NOTICE!!!!

All emails will be sent to the author of this message. If you want to send this message to the group simply add this address to the "To" field in your email client blueb...@googlegroups.com .

---

Ted Hedman

May 10, 2022, 10:34:35 AM5/10/22
to etha...@bellsouth.net, Bluebird List

nandjm...@bellsouth.net

May 10, 2022, 11:08:14 AM5/10/22
to Bluebird List

I am in the 510 Wagon today.  Happy 5/10 Day all you Bluebirds!

Nathan

paolo

May 10, 2022, 11:27:53 AM5/10/22
to blueb...@googlegroups.com

Felix dies DX!

Paolo_____

510_Badge.jpg

Jordan B

May 10, 2022, 11:44:24 AM5/10/22
to Bluebird510
Happy 510 to all of you old timers and any new as well.
Not driving a dime today, but I always have them in my heart.
With fuel prices the way they are, I stick with the "free" modes of transportation when I can.
Jordan B

NOTICE!!!!

All emails will be sent to the author of this message. If you want to send this message to the group simply add this address to the "To" field in your email client blueb...@googlegroups.com .

---

Kurt Hafer

May 10, 2022, 1:43:51 PM5/10/22
to thedm...@gmail.com, Bluebird List
Very nice, Ted.

Happy 510 Day to everyone!
I haven’t driven my 510 in over 2 yrs, as it’s been in storage offsite.  I have 3 yrs of license plate renewal stickers sitting on my desk.

But my son’s 2002 Miata SE is leaving with a new owner Friday, so hopefully the 510 will come back home over the weekend (albeit a few days late for 5/10 day) and might even be driven to work now and then.   Tom Dockery is also planning to bring his orange 510 back home, so we’ll have even more to talk about and tinker with.

Stay Safe and Enjoy the Ride.
Best,
Kurt

Sent from my iPhone

Brock Johnson

May 10, 2022, 2:02:28 PM5/10/22
to Bluebird List
Happy 510 day to all of you Dimers.
I also won't be driving my 510 today as it's still in pieces. But I'll go for a drive in My Stagea and pretend it's a quieter, more powerful, more comfortable 510 wagon. 😉

Brock

Adam Walker

May 10, 2022, 3:09:44 PM5/10/22
to datsu...@gmail.com, Bluebird List
Happy 510 Day everyone!  I’m on year 6 of being away from the car, but we’re thinking a CONUS assignment is towards the top of the list for the next one which means I’ll be reunited.  Enjoy the ride!

Adam

David Weitz

paolo

May 10, 2022, 6:13:34 PM5/10/22
to blueb...@googlegroups.com

Felix dies DX!

Paolo_____

(sent earler w/ attach, but did not show up)

paolo

May 11, 2022, 4:50:00 PM5/11/22
to blueb...@googlegroups.com

Anyone have a decent source for these?

I've seen bits online from PitstopUSA and A1Racing, but have never done business with either before and both cancelled orders after ordering due to non-inventory.

This should be a simple item to replace.  Are there any alternatives?

Paolo_____

paolo

May 11, 2022, 4:55:30 PM5/11/22
to blueb...@googlegroups.com

I should have added 'proven supplies' and not sky-high priced bits as found at the Z-car sites.  Both the aforementioned site offered $1.91 per bit and I am looking for 10 to 15 parts.

Paolo_____

NOTICE!!!!

All emails will be sent to the author of this message. If you want to send this message to the group simply add this address to the "To" field in your email client blueb...@googlegroups.com .

---

Gary Savage

May 11, 2022, 4:55:38 PM5/11/22
to pa...@cedarcomm.com, blueb...@googlegroups.com
SummitRacing.com

image0.jpeg

Gary Savage

noneofyourbusiness

May 11, 2022, 5:02:33 PM5/11/22
to Paolo Musante, Bluebird dis
46016-B5022 FOR BRAKE MASTER AND TOKIKO CLUTCH MASTERS. Though I bet it would fit Nabco too.

Sorry for the caps.  Only 4 left in the country according to Nissan. MSRP is $8.43 ea

NOTICE!!!!

All emails will be sent to the author of this message. If you want to send this message to the group simply add this address to the "To" field in your email client blueb...@googlegroups.com .

---

paolo

May 11, 2022, 5:08:08 PM5/11/22
to Gary Savage, blueb...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Gary.

I tried to order this part from them several months ago, but same story when order placed.  Not available.  It may be the quantity I was asking for (15).  As rebuilds progress, I wish to acquire parts soon.  I'll try Summit again.

Paolo_____

paolo

May 11, 2022, 5:12:56 PM5/11/22
to Bluebirds List

For some reason, my posts to list yesterday (two) did not make it to the 'googlegroup'.  I may have been the attachment or inline image.

A belated "Felix dies DX!"

Paolo_____