Mt. Shasta All-Datsun Meet calendars available

derek....@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2021, 2:54:10 PM8/30/21
to Bluebird510
For those not on the same Facebook groups:

This is for all you Datsun folks that went to the Mt. Shasta All-Datsun Meets. With permission from Dennis and Peggy and help from a few, we've assembled an 18-month calendar (2022-mid2023) that has the group photos from all the shows 1993-2006 along with the Thunderhill Racway track days. They are printed on 100lb heavy cardstock. $28 + $6 shipping in the US and $13 shipping international. You can send payment via PayPal to de...@datsun510.com. Email me to arrange other options. Feel free to share with those that were there. -- Derek
Calendar.png

derek....@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2021, 3:04:56 PM8/30/21
to Bluebird510
BTW, make sure your PayPal includes your name, email address, street address, and phone number for shipping.

paolo

Aug 31, 2021, 5:49:26 PM8/31/21
to blueb...@googlegroups.com

Derek,

Thanks so very much to you and the Hales (and anyone else involved) for this!  A variant of memory lane in a calendar.  I'm sure there's a new word to make there...

I'd bet the long term Datsun folk welcome this and will purchase.  (I know I have)

Know this:  The finest of memories (electronic media included) cannot equal the palest of inks.

Any chance to get signed versions?  I would love to have Dennis and Peggy's sig on this paper product just as much as a having a John Morton or Peter Brock sig on my glove box.

Paolo ———

On 8/30/2021 11:54 AM, derek....@gmail.com wrote:
For those not on the same Facebook groups:

This is for all you Datsun folks that went to the Mt. Shasta All-Datsun Meets. With permission from Dennis and Peggy and help from a few, we've assembled an 18-month calendar (2022-mid2023) that has the group photos from all the shows 1993-2006 along with the Thunderhill Racway track days. They are printed on 100lb heavy cardstock. $28 + $6 shipping in the US and $13 shipping international. You can send payment via PayPal to de...@datsun510.com. Email me to arrange other options. Feel free to share with those that were there. -- Derek

<image deleted>

Cody Mould

Sep 2, 2021, 6:44:22 AM9/2/21
to Bluebird510
Sent! Thanks for this, Derek!

The group on Facebook is an amazing concept as well, I have a bunch to share, just trying to find the time to do it!

Its been nearly 20 years since the shows, how time flies... No other point in my Datsun induced madness was so exciting though, what a great time.

paolo

Sep 2, 2021, 1:01:31 PM9/2/21
to blueb...@googlegroups.com

I forgot to say thank you Derek for sharing the info for the non-facebook users. It's a shame so many sites are not fully public.  I rarely see many of those 'groups'.

Paolo ———

-

Ted Hedman

Sep 2, 2021, 4:04:52 PM9/2/21
to blueb...@googlegroups.com

I’m not a FB member, but I do lurk in some of the Datsun groups, which you can find via Google and bookmark:

Datsun 510 Fanatics

Datsun 510 (68-73) Parts for Sale

Datsun Parts and Needs (DPAN)

San Diego Datsun Enthusiasts

Sent from Mail for Windows

NOTICE!!!!

All emails will be sent to the author of this message. If you want to send this message to the group simply add this address to the "To" field in your email client blueb...@googlegroups.com .

---

Sebastian Hill

Sep 3, 2021, 5:46:43 PM9/3/21
to Ted Hedman, blueb...@googlegroups.com
There is also a new "Remembering Mt. Shasta All Datsun meet" private page. If anyone here that attended wants to join let me know and I can send an invitation via Facebook. (you must have a facebook account)

paolo

Sep 3, 2021, 6:06:06 PM9/3/21
to blueb...@googlegroups.com

Ya see!

Sorry but a FB account ain't gonna happen.

I know.  My loss - maybe......

Paolo ———

On Thu, Sep 2, 2021 at 1:04 PM Ted Hedman <thedm...@gmail.com> wrote:

I’m not a FB member, but I do lurk in some of the Datsun groups, which you can find via Google and bookmark:

Datsun 510 Fanatics

Datsun 510 (68-73) Parts for Sale

Datsun Parts and Needs (DPAN)

San Diego Datsun Enthusiasts

Sep 3, 2021, 6:09:09 PM9/3/21
to pa...@cedarcomm.com, blueb...@googlegroups.com
Tons of great pics and posts covering that event.  Definitely a cool “trip down memory lane”.  Just my 2 cents.

Gary Savage

On Sep 3, 2021, at 6:06 PM, paolo <pa...@cedarcomm.com> wrote:

NOTICE!!!!

All emails will be sent to the author of this message. If you want to send this message to the group simply add this address to the "To" field in your email client blueb...@googlegroups.com .

---

paolo

Sep 3, 2021, 6:12:29 PM9/3/21
to Gary Savage, blueb...@googlegroups.com

Not sure what you're saying.  How can you (or others) make these data public?

Paolo ———

Kelvin Dietz

Sep 4, 2021, 11:22:30 AM9/4/21
to blueb...@googlegroups.com

You can always create a FB profile and JUST belong to the Shasta page.

I don't think you can look at FB pics without a profile.
Same with Instagram.  I have an account.  I don't do anything with it but look at pictures.