JDM at the ADM this Saturday

Ted Hedman

Sep 1, 2021, 10:08:29 PMSep 1
to blueb...@googlegroups.com

Just got this notice about a Japanese classic car show this Saturday at Automobile Driving Museum in El Segundo, CA. If you're in SoCal this weekend, maybe we'll see you there!

Saturday, September 11, 2021
Please join us for our South Bay Classics Car Show!

We invite all of the South Bay Classic Cars to cruise out to The Zimmerman and enjoy a day out with friends!

We will have a moment of silence and remembering September 11th.

In collaboration with GasRatz Customs @orangekrush64 and @southcoastcorsacorvair will be hosting a huge show at the El Segundo Automobile Museum! We will be blocking off the entire street and will have vendors, food, and music along with fundraising raffles to support the @theadmorg !
🚨Valve Cover Racing! Everyone welcome! Bring a cool racer to participate 🚨
Save the date! Tag a friend!!
🚨 Registration is open! Link down below! 🚨
Vendor registration is open!!!
Sponsored by;
MG Car Show
Sunday, September 12, 2021
Get your MG's Ready for Boots & Bonnets All MG Car Show!

Save the date and join us on Sunday, September 12, 2021, from 9 am-2 pm at The Zimmerman Automobile Driving Museum!

This MG Car Show is open to all vintage, classics, and custom MG's.

Show cars roll in at 8 am for first come first serve parking spots.

Open to the public from 10 am till 4 pm.
Register your MG below to participate!

Vendor spaces are still available, to register your 10x10 ft space today click on the link below!

Shelby Car Show
Saturday, September 18, 2021
Sat, Sep 18 | The Zimmerman Automobile Driving Museum
16th Annual Tony Sousa Memorial Car Show
OPEN TO ALL SHELBY, COBRA, MUSTANG, FORD, AND SHELBY-INSPIRED CARS - Spectators are encouraged to attend for free... Bring the entire family, there will be food vendors on-site and there's plenty of free parking available.

Summer Swing Nights
Saturday, September 25, 2021
Live 7-Piece Big Band, Featuring THE SWING TONES' Tight Vocal Harmonies, Swing Dancing & Lessons.

"Summer Swing Nights: Back to the Museum” concert series featuring the jazzy vocal stylings of The Swing Tones accompanied by our live 7-piece big band plus performances by the Los Angeles Swing Dance Posse with Chester Whitmore. Special guest performers to be announced.
Free swing dance lessons are included with admission on our expanded, large, wooden dance floor with plenty of space to swing.

Purchase your tickets today!
Meet Miss ADM- Doll Face Jaques
During our Grand Reopening Celebration on May 1, 2021, the Automobile Driving Museum held its first Pin-Up Contest for the title of Miss ADM. Of the many beautiful young women who competed, the prize went to a 21-year-old from California, known as Doll Face Jaques.
Gassers 7 Rev Fest
Highlights Video on YouTube
Make sure to Like & Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to catch all new videos!
Book Your Holiday Party Today!
Book your Holiday Party Now before we get booked! Dates are going fast💨 don’t miss out! 😱🥳🥳🥳

To book your Holiday Party at the Automobile Driving Museum, click on the button below.

Reserve your venue space today and request a walk through of the venue. Our friendly staff is here to help!

Photo Credit:
Concept and Planning: @yvonnewolfevents
Floral Design: @inessanicholsdesign
Rentals: @lounge_appeal
Large Airport Hanger Style & Outdoor Spaces Available.

Welcoming venue reservations for your most memorable events.

Visit Our Speed Shop Exhibit
Travel back in time with our Hot Rod Speed Shop!
Now open on our museum floor.
Rent a Vintage Automobile
You can rent our vintage and classic vehicles for your tv production and movie shoots.

We have over 100+ classic and vintage automobiles for rent.
Check out what we have available for rent.
We Will Rebuild
NEW MERCHANDISE

Support the ADM
Get your limited edition Men's & Women's T-shirt Today!
Click on the images below to purchase t shirts.

My OTHER car is at the Automobile Driving Museum
Purchase your new licence plate frame by clicking on the image below.
Support the Automobile Driving Museum with New Merch!
New ADM Logo Facemasks
Thank You to Our Corporate Sponsors:
Follow Us On Social Media
Automobile Driving Museum | 610 Lairport St., El Segundo, CA 90245
Unsubscribe thedm...@gmail.com
Update Profile | Constant Contact Data Notice
Sent by mari...@theadm.org powered by
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.