Tuesday (4/20) GAME ON!

Marc Sorini

Apr 20, 2021, 9:51:43 AM4/20/21
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg), blueberryh...@gmail.com, Fernwood Ultimate
Dear Discers,

We have more than eight players committed, so game on tonight starting at 5:30 PM at Blueberry Hill Park.  See you soon!

Albert Myers III

Apr 20, 2021, 1:17:34 PM4/20/21
to Marc Sorini, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg), blueberryh...@gmail.com, Fernwood Ultimate
not sure how accurate this is, but given that we the fields were unavailable on a previous Tuesday/Thursday- I looked up blueberry hill's reserve calendar and it says it's unavailable. We may want to have a backup in mind