Update: Regular game schedule starting Saturday, May 1

Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)

Apr 22, 2021, 7:16:56 PM4/22/21
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
Dear Blueberry Hill Frisbee,

Great news! We have secured two permits for our namesake location at Blueberry Hill Park starting Saturday, May 1. With that we can announce a consistent Regular Weekly Schedule  for the next 10 weeks.... We may renew the permits if its still necessary to do so in July.

Weekly Wednesday games from 6pm-8pm on the soccer field. (Permitted)
Weekly Saturday games from 9am-12pm on the soccer field. (Permitted)
Weekly Sunday games from 9am-12pm  on the lower field.

Remember the schedule starts next Saturday so Marc Sorini will call this weeks game in a separate email tomorrow.

Thanks!

Bill Rubacky

Apr 22, 2021, 9:52:56 PM4/22/21
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
Thanks Marc. I'll be away this weekend.