Possible Tuesday Evening Game

marcs...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2021, 10:10:26 AM3/29/21
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg), Fernwood Ultimate

March 29, 2021

Dear Discers,

Looks like tomorrow is this week’s best chance for an evening game.  Highs in the 60s, lows in the 50s, and sunny.  Let’s see if we can get a game going tomorrow (Tuesday, March 30) evening, starting at 5:30 PM at Blueberry Hill Park.  Sundown is at 7:30 PM so we should have plenty of daylight to play in.

As usual, light v. dark, marks/gaiter required, etc.

If we get 8 or more people committed to playing, I’ll call a game on.

Nitul Purohit

Mar 29, 2021, 11:54:58 PM3/29/21
to marcs...@gmail.com, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg), Fernwood Ultimate
I’m in!