Mask Update

Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)

Apr 28, 2021, 7:22:57 AM4/28/21
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
Dear Blueberry Frisbee Players,

As most of you have seen, the CDC has adjusted their guidelines for outdoor mask wearing.

Montgomery County has not adopted the CDC regulations locally but we expect them to do so soon.

So here is the plan:

We will stay mask mandatory for the next four weeks until Wednesday, May 25. This gives each individual time to prepare and can make their own participation decision based on their comfort level. We did this "ramp up" model last summer when we decided to use masks and it worked well.

The Fernwood group sent out an anonymous survey to see everyone's vax status which I've asked if we could use to get the barometer of where our group is at:

Click the link above to answer 2 short questions and a comment box if you have anything to add.

The organizers of Blueberry want to thank you for your patience as we make this transition! While the pandemic isn't over, there is a light at the end of the tunnel and thankfully we were able to keep the games going safely since last year.

Marc Sorini

Apr 28, 2021, 7:50:48 AM4/28/21
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
Great job Dan!