Tuesday PM GAME On

Marc Sorini

Apr 13, 2021, 12:26:59 PM4/13/21
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
Dear Discers,

Accidentally sent this to the wrong email list this morning.  We have 8 confirmed, so game on this evening at Blueberry Hill at 5:30 PM.  More welcome.

I cannot make it so I'll need someone else to bring cones.

As usual, white v. dark, and wear a mask or gaiter.

Greg Brower

Apr 13, 2021, 1:40:59 PM4/13/21
to Marc Sorini, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
I'll be there and I have cones

Mike Woodard, Jr

Apr 13, 2021, 1:50:37 PM4/13/21
to Greg Brower, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg), Marc Sorini
Assuming no disaster happens here at my work I should be able to make it as well!

Seth Gower

Apr 13, 2021, 2:37:49 PM4/13/21
to Marc Sorini, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
I sadly may have to change to a hard maybe. I may get held up at work, and have something later I need to attend to. Hope this doesn't mess up anything.