Possible Saturday Game

5 visningar

Marc Sorini

oläst,
2 apr. 2021 11:03:282021-04-02
till Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg), Fernwood Ultimate
Given that we have a holiday weekend coming up, I have heard interest in a Saturday game (in addition to, and not to replace, Sunday's regular Blueberry Hill game).  Let me know if you'd be interested in a game and, if so, an AM game (9:30 AM start) or a PM game (1:00 PM start).

If we get enough interest I will call a game on and choose a venue.  On the subject of venue, if anyone has insight on whether Blueberry Hill or Stratton Park are free on Saturdays, please let me know.  The alternatives would be Woodley Gardens and Welsch.

Seth Gower

oläst,
2 apr. 2021 11:06:002021-04-02
till Marc Sorini, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg), Fernwood Ultimate
I'm down for either. Won't be able to make Sunday, so would love to do Saturday

On Fri, Apr 2, 2021, 11:03 Marc Sorini <marcs...@gmail.com> wrote:
Given that we have a holiday weekend coming up, I have heard interest in a Saturday game (in addition to, and not to replace, Sunday's regular Blueberry Hill game).  Let me know if you'd be interested in a game and, if so, an AM game (9:30 AM start) or a PM game (1:00 PM start).

If we get enough interest I will call a game on and choose a venue.  On the subject of venue, if anyone has insight on whether Blueberry Hill or Stratton Park are free on Saturdays, please let me know.  The alternatives would be Woodley Gardens and Welsch.

John Vetrano

oläst,
2 apr. 2021 11:10:452021-04-02
till Seth Gower, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg), Marc Sorini, Fernwood Ultimate
I am not a celebrator of Easter but realize a number of people are, so I am okay with playing either Saturday or Sunday but can’t do both.  As much as I am not a morning person, the morning time is provably best for me.

Cheers,
JV

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 2, 2021, at 11:06 AM, Seth Gower <sethz...@gmail.com> wrote:

Nicholas Jan

oläst,
2 apr. 2021 11:13:062021-04-02
till Seth Gower, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg), John Vetrano, Marc Sorini, Fernwood Ultimate
Kris and I are down for both days, but may not play the whole time.

Sincerely,
Nicholas Jan, Doctor of Physical Therapy,
Dry Needling Level 2 Certified, TPI Medical Level 2 Certified
University of Maryland Eastern Shore
nichol...@gmail.com
nichola...@gmail.com
301-996-7655

marcs...@gmail.com

oläst,
2 apr. 2021 11:45:012021-04-02
till Nicholas Jan, Seth Gower, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg), John Vetrano, Fernwood Ultimate

Six and counting.

Daniel Gibson

oläst,
2 apr. 2021 11:58:012021-04-02
till Marc Sorini, Nicholas Jan, Seth Gower, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg), John Vetrano, Fernwood Ultimate
Saturday morning would be better for me. Gibby

Greg Brower

oläst,
2 apr. 2021 12:41:272021-04-02
till Daniel Gibson, Marc Sorini, Nicholas Jan, Seth Gower, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg), John Vetrano, Fernwood Ultimate

Leonardo troconis

oläst,
2 apr. 2021 13:08:082021-04-02
till Greg Brower, Daniel Gibson, Marc Sorini, Nicholas Jan, Seth Gower, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg), John Vetrano, Fernwood Ultimate
I’m in only Saturday at 1 !!!! If not I’m out

      Leonardo Troconis
            Photographer
         301-992-1017
@leonardotroconisphotos

El abr. 2, 2021, a la(s) 12:41 p. m., Greg Brower <elbowed...@gmail.com> escribió:

Nicholas Jan

oläst,
2 apr. 2021 14:31:282021-04-02
till Greg Brower, Leonardo troconis, Daniel Gibson, Marc Sorini, Seth Gower, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg), John Vetrano, Fernwood Ultimate
Kris and I can only do morning. But no worries if it's in the afternoon.

Sincerely,
Nicholas Jan, Doctor of Physical Therapy,
Dry Needling Level 2 Certified, TPI Medical Level 2 Certified
University of Maryland Eastern Shore
nichol...@gmail.com
nichola...@gmail.com
301-996-7655

Nicholas Jan

oläst,
2 apr. 2021 14:43:082021-04-02
till Greg Brower, Leonardo troconis, Daniel Gibson, Marc Sorini, Seth Gower, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg), John Vetrano, Fernwood Ultimate
Gabe is in for morning.

Sincerely,
Nicholas Jan, Doctor of Physical Therapy,
Dry Needling Level 2 Certified, TPI Medical Level 2 Certified
University of Maryland Eastern Shore
nichol...@gmail.com
nichola...@gmail.com
301-996-7655
On Apr 2, 2021, 1:08 PM -0400, Leonardo troconis <leonardo...@gmail.com>, wrote:

Jonathan Whitt

oläst,
2 apr. 2021 15:48:112021-04-02
till Nicholas Jan, Greg Brower, Leonardo troconis, Daniel Gibson, Marc Sorini, Seth Gower, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg), John Vetrano, Fernwood Ultimate
I'm in for both mornings!

nick campbell

oläst,
4 apr. 2021 08:46:492021-04-04
till Marc Sorini, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg), Fernwood Ultimate
Blueberry already has a big soccer game going .

--

Tamaryn Keene

oläst,
4 apr. 2021 08:51:152021-04-04
till nick campbell, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg), Fernwood Ultimate, Marc Sorini
Svara alla
Svara författaren
Vidarebefordra
0 nya meddelanden