Wednesday July 14 Game on at Blueberry Hill

Dan Laufer

Jul 13, 2021, 4:18:16 PM7/13/21
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
Game thread.... Tomorrow's game is from 6p-8pm

Be weather aware: There's a 50% chance of showers so stay tuned to this thread for any changes.

I can't play tomorrow so hopefully people can reply to this email if bad weather arises.

Bring light/dark shirts. Mask optional now.

See you tomorrow.

Ben Grimley

Jul 14, 2021, 5:43:35 PM7/14/21
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
Game ON but with some flags:
1. High probability Blueberry Hill will get doused somewhere from 5:45-6:10, possible T-storms. I plan to arrive at 6:10 to avoid it.
2. After that the radar shows clear, but if lightning comes back later we'll have to break up.
-Ben

Marc Sorini

Jul 14, 2021, 5:44:20 PM7/14/21
to Ben Grimley, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)