Game Tomorrow Sept. 2nd at 6 PM at Blueberry Hill

Ben Grimley

Sep 1, 2021, 5:14:52 PM9/1/21
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee
Hey guys, the weather is looking super sketchy tonight (floods! tornados!), but it is looking oh-so-nice tomorrow night. Which means it’s time to pull the old Blueberry switch. Goodbye Wednesday, hello Thursday!

Please chime in if you are in for 6 PM tomorrow night (9/2) at Blueberry (upper or lower, depending on if there’s any other contenders).

Ultimate!
Ben

Marc Sorini

Sep 1, 2021, 5:42:25 PM9/1/21
to Ben Grimley, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee
If the weather is good tomorrow night, I'm in.

Albert Myers III

Sep 1, 2021, 5:55:53 PM9/1/21
to Marc Sorini, Ben Grimley, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee
Also in tomorrow weather permitting.  Thanks for the heads up

Zach Eisner

Sep 1, 2021, 6:34:56 PM9/1/21
to Albert Myers III, Marc Sorini, Ben Grimley, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee

Jane Lin

Sep 2, 2021, 11:55:20 AM9/2/21
to Zach Eisner, Albert Myers III, Marc Sorini, Ben Grimley, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee
Anyone know of field conditions for today?

Marc Sorini

Sep 2, 2021, 12:01:02 PM9/2/21
to Jane Lin, Zach Eisner, Albert Myers III, Ben Grimley, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee
I am reasonably confident that the field should be drained and dry after a full day without rain.

Kadeen Speight

Sep 2, 2021, 4:28:34 PM9/2/21
to Marc Sorini, Albert Myers III, Ben Grimley, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee, Jane Lin, Zach Eisner

Jane Lin

Sep 2, 2021, 4:31:45 PM9/2/21
to Kadeen Speight, Marc Sorini, Albert Myers III, Ben Grimley, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee, Zach Eisner
I can go.. Hoping enough will show?

Zach Eisner

Sep 2, 2021, 4:32:26 PM9/2/21
to Jane Lin, Kadeen Speight, Marc Sorini, Albert Myers III, Ben Grimley, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee
I'll be there

Marc Sorini

Sep 2, 2021, 4:39:37 PM9/2/21
to Zach Eisner, Jane Lin, Kadeen Speight, Albert Myers III, Ben Grimley, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee
I'm in too.  If we don't get numbers at Blueberry (and I hope we do), we can head over to Welsh and join the Rockville crew, who play their regular weekday evening game on Thursday.

sydneyl...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2021, 4:46:15 PM9/2/21
to Marc Sorini, Zach Eisner, Jane Lin, Kadeen Speight, Albert Myers III, Ben Grimley, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee
Will be there!

Albert Myers III

Sep 2, 2021, 4:47:33 PM9/2/21
to Kadeen Speight, Marc Sorini, Ben Grimley, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee, Jane Lin, Zach Eisner
I say on. It's gorgeous. Field is probably dry

Albert Myers III

Sep 2, 2021, 4:48:15 PM9/2/21
to Kadeen Speight, Marc Sorini, Ben Grimley, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee, Jane Lin, Zach Eisner

Brad W

Sep 2, 2021, 4:53:14 PM9/2/21
to Albert Myers III, Ben Grimley, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee, Jane Lin, Kadeen Speight, Marc Sorini, Zach Eisner

Ben Grimley

Sep 2, 2021, 5:30:15 PM9/2/21
to Albert Myers III, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee
Thanks for checking—definitely game ON! Perfect weather after a summer of sweating the second you step outside. Who would want to miss this? Seriously