The things we perfect during Covid

Greg OConnell

Apr 13, 2021, 7:47:02โ€ฏPM4/13/21
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
I thought the Blueberry Hill crew might appreciate this:ย

Video.mov

Kara Schmidt

Apr 13, 2021, 8:55:10โ€ฏPM4/13/21
to Greg OConnell, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
Nice! Aloha friends! Since were sharing... right now Iโ€™m perfecting my ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ.

On Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 'Greg OConnell' via Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville) <blueberryhillu...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I thought the Blueberry Hill crew might appreciate this:ย

image.jpg

Seth Gower

Apr 14, 2021, 10:52:26โ€ฏAM4/14/21
to Kara Schmidt, Greg OConnell, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
Challenge time. Do a Hammer throw on a surfboard.ย