Tuesday Evening Game On - 5:30 PM Start

Marc Sorini

Sep 21, 2021, 12:19:18 PM9/21/21
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
Dear Discers,

We have eight players confirmed and two other maybes, so I'm calling the game on.  Blueberry Hill Park, starting at 5:30 PM tonight (Tuesday).  Bring a dark and a white shirt, water, and smiles.

Albert Myers III

Sep 21, 2021, 12:30:33 PM9/21/21
to Marc Sorini, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
thanks for organizing (as usual) marc!