4/25 Game ON 9am

Dan Nunes

Apr 25, 2021, 8:52:18 AM4/25/21
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
It sounds like there’s enough interest and decent enough weather to get some game time in this morning. Game ON at Blueberry Hill lower field 9am.

Bring a light and dark shirt. Mask/Gaiter required.
Dan

Greg OConnell

Apr 25, 2021, 8:55:23 AM4/25/21
to Dan Nunes, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
Cool.  I can’t get in there until a little after 10 at this point but see everybody soon!

Greg O’Connell
Senior Director, Federal
Nutanix
301-580-2454 | gr...@nutanix.com

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 25, 2021, at 8:52 AM, Dan Nunes <dann...@gmail.com> wrote:

It sounds like there’s enough interest and decent enough weather to get some game time in this morning. Game ON at Blueberry Hill lower field 9am.

Bring a light and dark shirt. Mask/Gaiter required.
Dan

Nicholas Jan

Apr 25, 2021, 8:57:38 AM4/25/21
to Dan Nunes, Greg OConnell, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
Kris and I will be late but we'll try to come

Dan Nunes

Apr 25, 2021, 9:18:57 AM4/25/21
to Nicholas Jan, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg), Greg OConnell
Leo and I are here. We claimed the upper field since there’s no sign of soccer happening.
Dan

Eric Li

Apr 25, 2021, 1:45:28 PM4/25/21
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
I believe someone left their neck gaiter today.  I have it in my bag.