Game on - 9:00 AM Saturday and Sunday

Marc Sorini

Sep 4, 2021, 9:02:35 AM9/4/21
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)

Albert Myers III

Sep 5, 2021, 9:08:33 AM9/5/21
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
I'm here! Supposed to be a beautiful day.

Noah Sacks

Sep 8, 2021, 4:13:20 PM9/8/21
to Albert Myers III, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
Game on for tonight?

Sent from my iPhone

Alex Kim

Sep 8, 2021, 4:19:26 PM9/8/21
to Noah Sacks, Albert Myers III, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
Yes - apologies for the delay in calling a game. Please assume all games are on if the weather is clear.

Quick note - I believe the permit for the soccer field has expired last month but there's no soccer games going on currently. If there are, then we can shift to the lower baseball field.

Alex

Eric Li

Sep 11, 2021, 9:20:14 AM9/11/21
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
Since I didn't see an email go out, people are here.

Alex Kim

Sep 11, 2021, 10:10:21 AM9/11/21
to Eric Li, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
Thanks Eric. Unless the weather is questionable please assume there will be a game Sundays and Saturdays even if there's no email.