Fernwood AM game resuming

Dan Nunes

Apr 9, 2021, 10:05:38 AM4/9/21
to fernwood...@googlegroups.com, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg), Rockville Ultimate
Hi Everyone,
It's light enough to resume our Monday-Friday early morning games 6:20 at Stratton Park. As with the noon game, we generally try to play at least 2-3 times per week, whenever we can get 7+ commitments via the signup form. Play style is casual: we use stall counts but have loose boundaries. We'll play as many games to 5 as we can get in before 7:30 or so. Masks/gaiters will be required as long as the current guidance continues.

To cut down on unwanted email, we have 3 google groups. You can join directly or I can add you:
To those already on the list, look for the first sign-up email this afternoon for Monday's game.
Dan