**-> Saturday, March 27 at Blueberry Hill Park at 9:00am <- **

Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)

Mar 25, 2021, 3:32:52 PM3/25/21
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
Sunday's weather forecast does not look good so we are switching the game to:

Saturday, March 27 at Blueberry Hill Park at 9:00am

If for some reason we need to pivot, pay attention to your emails or this group starting at 8:45am.

As always, masks/gaiters required.. Bring light/dark shirts....No need to RSVP.

*** - One gentle reminder about periodically rotating out so that everyone gets appropriate playing time. Check with your teammates and those on the sidelines. "Last Back" should be a last resort method of substitution.

Thanks.

Albert Myers III

Mar 25, 2021, 3:35:56 PM3/25/21
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
sweet! I'm not available sunday so this works for me!

Greg Brower

Mar 25, 2021, 4:50:57 PM3/25/21
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
About time I showed up again. I'll see you all on saturday