Weekend Game Thread August 7 and 8

Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)

Aug 6, 2021, 2:16:14 PM8/6/21
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
Games at Blueberry Hill Park

Saturday, August 7 9:00am Upper Field
Sunday August 8 9:00am Lower Field

Bring white/dark shirt.
Masks optional.

Greg O'Connell

Aug 11, 2021, 3:46:50 PM8/11/21
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
Sorry for broad distro and also being lazy, but cant seem to find whether we have a 6pm game at Blueberry, Woodley, or elsewhere this eve.   Any help appreciated.   Been stuck on Zooms all day and ready to get the lead out!!

Thanks

Marc Sorini

Aug 11, 2021, 3:48:38 PM8/11/21
to Greg O'Connell, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
Blueberry Hill starting at 6:00 PM, weather permitting.

Dan Laufer

Aug 11, 2021, 3:50:01 PM8/11/21
to Greg O'Connell, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
Greg, game tonight at blueberry at 6 but watch the skies for weather. Things could delay or cancel if/when storms hit

Sent from my iPhone

Greg O'Connell

Aug 11, 2021, 4:34:31 PM8/11/21
to Dan Laufer, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
Thanks Dan and Mark.  Skies looking ominous!  I'll keep eye on weather..

Albert Myers III

Aug 11, 2021, 4:49:00 PM8/11/21
to Greg O'Connell, Dan Laufer, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
alexa says rain starting now and it should last about 20 mins. lets see how much we get. hopefully all bark and no bite!

William Davis

Aug 11, 2021, 4:53:05 PM8/11/21
to Albert Myers III, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville), Dan Laufer, Greg O'Connell

Noah Sacks

Aug 11, 2021, 6:11:55 PM8/11/21
to William Davis, Albert Myers III, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville), Dan Laufer, Greg O'Connell
What’s the sit rep?

Sent from my iPhone

Albert Myers III

Aug 11, 2021, 6:14:02 PM8/11/21
to Noah Sacks, William Davis, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville), Dan Laufer, Greg O'Connell
I just pulled up. Not currently raining.  Technically rainout says open

Eric Li

Aug 11, 2021, 6:15:48 PM8/11/21
to Albert Myers III, Noah Sacks, William Davis, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville), Dan Laufer, Greg O'Connell
Field is still tough. Rain is just a drizzle.

Marc Sorini

Aug 11, 2021, 6:17:15 PM8/11/21
to Eric Li, Albert Myers III, Noah Sacks, William Davis, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville), Dan Laufer, Greg O'Connell
I was there a few minutes after six and it was a light rain.  I'm scheduled for a call at 7:30 PM anyway so I'm out at this point.  Hope to see everyone this weekend.

Eric Li

Aug 11, 2021, 6:21:59 PM8/11/21
to Marc Sorini, Albert Myers III, Noah Sacks, William Davis, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville), Dan Laufer, Greg O'Connell
5 people here so far. At worst we will just throw around.

Falina Williams

Aug 11, 2021, 6:23:11 PM8/11/21
to Eric Li, Albert Myers III, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville), Dan Laufer, Greg O'Connell, Marc Sorini, Noah Sacks, William Davis
I’ll have to miss this one

Celebrating kids birthday in Georgetown.

--
Falina J Williams, Ph.D.
Scientist

Greg O'Connell

Aug 11, 2021, 7:54:45 PM8/11/21
to Marc Sorini, Eric Li, Albert Myers III, Noah Sacks, William Davis, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville), Dan Laufer
Sorry peeps.  I would've come up to join but we lost power and i was literally trapped in my neighborhood by all the downed trees.

Greg OConnell

Aug 13, 2021, 6:16:59 PM8/13/21
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
There’s a standing 9am game at Blueberry tomorrow morning, correct?

Greg O’Connell
Senior Director, Federal
Nutanix
301-580-2454 | gr...@nutanix.com

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 6, 2021, at 2:22 PM, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville) <blueberryhillu...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Games at Blueberry Hill Park

Alex Kim

Aug 13, 2021, 6:23:03 PM8/13/21
to Greg OConnell, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
Yep. 9am at Blueberry. I'll be there.

repmo...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2021, 6:34:29 PM8/13/21
to Greg OConnell, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
Well, some of us try to run, but in my case “standing” is fair.

On Aug 13, 2021, at 6:17 PM, 'Greg OConnell' via Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville) <blueberryhillu...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

There’s a standing 9am game at Blueberry tomorrow morning, correct?

Marc Sorini

Aug 13, 2021, 6:34:37 PM8/13/21
to Greg OConnell, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)