8/28/21 weekend game on

Alex Kim

Aug 28, 2021, 8:30:49 AMAug 28
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
It's a great weekend for frisbee!

Game on for today.
9am upper field at Blueberry Hill.

Game on for tomorrow as well.
9am lower field at Blueberry Hill.

Bring water, white/dark shirts, masks remain optional.

Alex

Ben Grimley

Aug 29, 2021, 7:58:59 AMAug 29
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
Forecast: comfy temperature in 70s, cloudy but super humid and chance of drizzle. Bring plenty of water, white and dark shirts, no light gray, please.

Ultimate!

Kadeen Speight

Aug 31, 2021, 12:42:30 PMAug 31
to Ben Grimley, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
Is there any interest in trying to get a game going later today(8/31)  if the weather cooperates? I think tomorrow is going to be a no go, and I have spoken with several people that would be down to play today. Let me know what you guys think!

-KD

Zach Eisner

Aug 31, 2021, 12:43:33 PMAug 31
to Kadeen Speight, Ben Grimley, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)

Eric Li

Aug 31, 2021, 12:46:55 PMAug 31
to Zach Eisner, Kadeen Speight, Ben Grimley, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)

Marc Sorini

Aug 31, 2021, 12:52:11 PMAug 31
to Kadeen Speight, Ben Grimley, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
Dear KD,

Great idea.  Tomorrow and Thursday look like total wash outs.  6:00 PM start?  If so, I will try to attend.

Albert Myers III

Aug 31, 2021, 1:03:02 PMAug 31
to Marc Sorini, Kadeen Speight, Ben Grimley, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)

Falina Williams

Aug 31, 2021, 1:06:34 PMAug 31
to Albert Myers III, Ben Grimley, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg), Kadeen Speight, Marc Sorini
Count me as a maybe. If I’m able to make it I would have to leave by 7:15

--
Falina J Williams, Ph.D.
Scientist

Greg Brower

Aug 31, 2021, 1:10:28 PMAug 31
to Falina Williams, Albert Myers III, Ben Grimley, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg), Kadeen Speight, Marc Sorini
I'd be down. Especially with me missing last weekend and the upcoming Sunday

Nitul Purohit

Aug 31, 2021, 1:18:20 PMAug 31
to Greg Brower, Albert Myers III, Ben Grimley, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg), Falina Williams, Kadeen Speight, Marc Sorini

Rodney Elam

Aug 31, 2021, 1:20:06 PMAug 31
to Nitul Purohit, Greg Brower, Albert Myers III, Ben Grimley, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg), Falina Williams, Kadeen Speight, Marc Sorini

Kadeen Speight

Aug 31, 2021, 1:24:00 PMAug 31
to Rodney Elam, Albert Myers III, Ben Grimley, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg), Falina Williams, Greg Brower, Marc Sorini, Nitul Purohit
Ok, it looks like we have decent interest. Lets shoot for 6pm at Blueberry tonight, weather permitting. See you guys there!

Albert Myers III

Aug 31, 2021, 1:38:12 PMAug 31
to Kadeen Speight, Rodney Elam, Ben Grimley, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg), Falina Williams, Greg Brower, Marc Sorini, Nitul Purohit
Yayyy!!