Mailing List issues...and my apologies

Tellur Fenner

Jun 16, 2011, 9:57:29 PM6/16/11
to Blue Wind Botanical Medicine Clinic's Mailing List
hello BWBMC mailing list

so i was just informed that multiple back and forth replies to my
original "summer classes email" have been posted to THE ENTIRE EMAIL
LIST! my apologies for that. google groups has changed many of its
apps the past 5 months...the "reply" option being one of them. if you
choose to reply personally to one of my mailing list posts...please be
sure to click on "reply to author" not the "reply" link...otherwise
your personal message will be sent to the whole group. because of all
these unfortunate changes i will be creating a new op-in mailing list
with another provider and trashing this google group mailing list
asap. sorry again for the bother.

tellur fenner