"New Class Editions for Fall 2010! and New Work-Trade Opportunities"

1 view

Tellur Fenner

Oct 4, 2010, 4:06:27 AM10/4/10
to Blue Wind Botanical Medicine Clinic's Mailing List

- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Goldenfate X

Oct 11, 2010, 9:39:07 PM10/11/10
to blue-wind-botanical-medi...@googlegroups.com
Yo Tellur,

How's it going bro? I noticed that you had the Huckleberry Preserve trip planned for this Sunday from 10-4pm. If that is still the case, then I just wanted to let you know that me and John (the dynamic duo) are down for that day.

Just wanted to give you a heads up! Let me know if it's still on.

Henry

> Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 01:06:27 -0700
> Subject: "New Class Editions for Fall 2010! and New Work-Trade Opportunities"
> From: bluew...@gmail.com
> To: blue-wind-botanical-medi...@googlegroups.com

Tellur Fenner

Oct 12, 2010, 1:51:54 AM10/12/10
to blue-wind-botanical-medi...@googlegroups.com
hey henry

long time...where ya been? yes the herb walk is still on...finally. i've had to cancel SO many classes the past 6 months...i'm glad one is finally working out. i look forward to seeing you two on sunday. by the way...i finally picked up the 3rd edition bensky AND chinese medical herbology by chen....fun stuff!

Tellur Fenner
Blue Wind Botanical Medicine Clinic
823 32nd St. Apt.B
Oakland,CA 94608