3 bedroom unit (WATER VIEW) for rent this coming week! 8-20 to 8-27

Raechel

Aug 15, 2021, 2:20:48 PM8/15/21
to Blue Heron Condos
We are renting out our 3 bed 3 bath unit (4-8) with a water view this coming week Aug 20th to Aug 27th. Please call or text Raechel 253-312-3924

Mick Corliss

Sep 10, 2021, 8:59:17 AM9/10/21
to Blue Heron Condos
Due to some schedule conflicts we are looking to rent our unit (1-2). Anyone who is interested and would like to spend any time out there or try our space, please feel free to reach out to me. You can reach me at this address or 971-280-4665.

It is close to the water and has a great view of the canal. It has one bedroom and comfortably sleeps four with the sofa bed.

Best regards,

Mick Corliss