Re: [yjaalumni] Urgent Help

ashok jain

Sep 25, 2014, 2:57:59 PM9/25/14
to yjaa...@googlegroups.com, blrjainpr...@googlegroups.com

Jai Jinendra Abhinandan,

There are many options for stay and jain food around 5 KM of Nimhans.

Option-1

Shree Shantinath Digamber Jain Temple has jain bhavan for staying purpose. contact-GulabJI ajmera 09483485857

Sri Dharmanatha Shwetambar Jain Temple has bhojanshaala

Option -2\3

Majestic (center bus stand) has Digamber(RT street) and shwetamber jain() temple with food and stay both option.

R.T street Jain temple contact-08022912990/08022911890

Find attached visiting card image for details of shwetamber dharmshaala

Thanks and Regards,

Ashok jain

9986313341

On Sep 25, 2014 8:32 PM, "Abhinandan Kothari" <abhinand...@gmail.com> wrote:

Jai Jinendra,

I am Abhinandan Kothari resident of Noida.

I will be visiting Bangalore from 26th Sept -29 Sept to attend Pycon 2014(http://in.pycon.org/2014/ ) conference at NIMHANS convention Centre (Hosur Road, Lakkasandra, Behind Bus Stop, Bengaluru, 560030)

I have stopped eating Jamikand(aloo,pyaz) since last 2.5 years. I will be difficult for me to eat anything at conference. Also I am travelling to Bangalore for the first time. I dont know anyone in bangalore.

I request you to suggest me some Jain Dharamshala near NIMHANS where i can get Jain Food.

Nearest temples as per google maps are :

1. Shree Shantinath Digamber Jain Temple Wilson Garden(1 KM)

2. Sri Dharmanatha Shwetambar Jain Temple, 30th Cross Rd, 4th Block, Jayanagar Bengaluru (5 KM)

Kindly let me know, if possible food for me for 1 time can be arranged here at above temples or any other nearby places.

Thanks and Regards,

Abhinandan Kothari
Software Engineer
YJA-2008

20140925_224417.jpg

Abhinandan Kothari

Sep 25, 2014, 2:57:59 PM9/25/14
to blrjainpr...@googlegroups.com, yjaa...@googlegroups.com

ashok jain

Sep 25, 2014, 2:58:01 PM9/25/14
to yjaa...@googlegroups.com, blrjainpr...@googlegroups.com

Jai Jinendra Abhinandan,

There are many options for stay and jain food around 5 KM of Nimhans.

Shree Shantinath Digamber Jain Temple has jain bhavan for staying purpose. contact-GulabJI ajmera09483485857

Majestic (center bus stand) has digamber(RT street) and swetamber jain() temple with food and stay both option.

R.T street Jain temple contact-08022912990/08022911890

--
20140925_224417.jpg